Tuesday, January 1, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Today I was up as usual, even when I was up till 1 am today.

I played a few games before getting moving. Then we went to Safeway to get a few things for groceries. We didn't get near what we normally do, but then we have a lot of food as it is. So, came home and put all the groceries away.

It was then off to the movies. We went to "Mary Poppins Returns" and I was amazed that I actually enjoyed it. I didn't care for Meryl Streeps (sp?) part. It just didn't work. The rest of the movie was awesome, but that part was the only part that didn't seem to work in right. If you get the chance - go see this movie, it's well worth it!

We went to moms and got something done for her.

Came home and I was working on the presentation stuff for tomorrow. I needed to get stuff together to take. I even got a list of stuff I need to do tomorrow so that I won't forget what I need to take. I don't want to take the quilts out of the other room till it's time to go. I want to keep as much cat hair off them as possible.

Then it was time to work on my sourdough bread.


I got to use my new bowl for raising! I love this bowl! Hopefully tomorrow it will be to the top. I'll see how I did tomorrow morning. That will be the first thing I work on tomorrow.

Had to get a couple letters off. Now I need to work on entering a couple of my recipes into my book so I can get rid of the paper version.

All in all, today was not a day to be working on my quilt top. I wish it was, but we had too much going on that it didn't happen. I don't know if I will be able to work on it tomorrow. I really do want to have one or two ready to go to Bill next week. I need to call Judy and let her know as well.

Okay, off to enter my recipes. I look forward to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...