Monday, January 7, 2019

Starting Out The Busy Week

Today was a day for Brazilian Embroidery. I really didn't feel like working on anything. BUT I actually did. I worked on the leaf, but I'm not happy with it, so I'm going to take it out and redo it.


It needs to be done a little better. I'm going to think about it, but chances are it's coming out. We worked on buttons for the thread catchers that we are working on. I brought home some and counted what I have - 33, which is a lot less than we had. I'm not sure why we are going backwards on the catchers.

Georgie followed me home. She picked up some more fabric for blocks. She gave me 20 quilt blocks for QOV. I sent Sue a text that I have 20 blocks for her to work on. She's going to pick them up at the end of the week.

After she left I walked over to Cherry's because she was having trouble walking. We had a good chat and some tea.

Then I came home and went downstairs to work on the quilt top for Bill to quilt. I finished the one yesterday and started on the next one.


This is the second one. I swear, I won't do another one like this one for a very long time! It takes way too much time and way too much work....for me anyway! I don't like sewing and this was a ton of sewing!! 24 stars for each quilt - a total of 48 star blocks!! I was able to get this much done on the second quilt top and called it quits. I'll try and finish it tomorrow. I have a few things to do, but will try to get it finished tomorrow so I can take both of them to Bill on Wednesday. If not, that's okay, I'll take the second one another time. As long as I can get one to him that would be great.

Now it's time to relax and let my back get back to normal. At least I know who to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...