Thursday, January 3, 2019

Worked On More Quilts

This morning I was to be at moms at 8 am. So, my day started out early. A lot earlier than I would have liked.

I was out the door at 7:30 am and at moms about 7:54 am. I was early because Sherry wasn't there yet. I put the the QOV fabric box in moms quilt room. It was heavy but I wanted to be able to have something to do while Sherry was there.

I cut out another quilt and have it ready for a kit. I still need to cut the white fabric out for the background. Once that is done, then the kit will be ready for someone to do. I find that I like cutting the fabric better than sewing it together. lol I was able to get 3 hours of stuff done.

Got home and got some laundry going. Then went downstairs to work on the two quilts I was sewing on the other day. I finished the 12 - 12 1/2" blocks done for the first quilt and about 7 of them done for the second quilt.


Now I just need to work on the 6" blocks next. Not looking forward to doing all those flying geese again, but I will. But at least I can get them done. Once that is done, I can put the quilt top together.

It was a good day and a productive day. I worked on more quilts for QOV and hope to have two done by next Wednesday. That way I can take them to Bill when I go to learn beading with Sharon.

It's a good day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...