Monday, September 18, 2017

I Seem To Have Way To Much Time To Myself

This morning I was wanting to stay in bed....all morning....but that didn't happen. I finally got my rear in gear and got up at 8 am. I helped Cherrill this morning and then chatted with her for over an hour.

Came back home to figure out what I wanted to do. I had to get my games up and take care of the last minute stuff. I could play all day on that tablet, but I didn't.

I pulled my laptop over to the dinner room table and pulled out my camera that hooks to it. I'm not happy with the way the videos come out but like my son said, it all depends on the computer I'm on. This is a laptop and I didn't buy it with the idea of doing videos. Now that I'm doing them, it tends to stop and go as I record. I'm going to clean up the video library on here and see if that could help a little. Probably not. I really just need to buy myself a better tablet. I'm almost thinking of talking Patrick into taking this one to replace the one in the computer room and buying myself a better one for video. That may happen, may not. Just thinking about it.

So, after all that, I pulled out the "small" cross stitch to finish. Yep, I finished it!! I'm surprised. It was quick and easy. I don't really like the way it fits on the "greeting," but I did what it said.


I got all the outline stitches done. He turned out pretty cute! I thought some of the outline stitches were a little off, but it works.


Then I cut it all out and tried to put it to the Greetings wire. It seems odd to use the floss to hang them, but that's okay. If I get tired of it, I may go get some wire to attach it together. Haven't decided. I need to glue it on, and I'll see how that goes. Not to excited about gluing it, but I will.

At least this is a finish!! It counts toward my year of finishes. Woo Hoo! AND this was a UFO!! One UFO done!

Life is good, I'm still wasting half my days. I did get a call from Carol to come in and work on Thursday. I was okay with that. I don't think it will take long. It usually goes fast. Scanning is easy to do, just takes time.

We're all busy working on something! Keep it up and stay Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...