Monday, November 13, 2017

A Day To Myself - WOW!

This morning I was up and over to Cherrill's to help her out. She's doing good and has some awesome new washer and dryer! Helped her with her computer. Not much to do, since it has to do with the new Internet Explorer. I don't use IE any more because of major problems.

BEFORE I BEGIN - BDEIG - has been featured by Nordic Needle - check it out!

I came home and got started on my laundry. I love the dryer I got from Cherrill. I actually put everything away! I usually let my folded clothes stay on the dryer till I feel like putting them away - a very bad habit. So, today with the dryer not having the back sticking out, it's better that I put them away rather then them falling off the back to the floor. So, I was "a good girl" and put them all away as I went along.

Then I wanted to get some stitching in. So, I spent the afternoon working on my cross stitch and watching TV.


I was able to get the arm going. It doesn't look like a lot, but I figured I did about 500 stitches when one figures 1 over 1 which actually gets me 4 stitches in a one stitch area. I was getting a little confused and had to redo some of the stitches. Taking out 1 over 1 stitches on a 32 ct fabric is not fun! I had to get a new strand a few times when I did that.

I baked bread for Art. I'm taking him out tomorrow. So, I split the bread in half and put it in the usual baking pan - which I should have put in a smaller pan. Oh, well. The bread still came out pretty good.

We had a wind storm today. It was going like mad all night! Miss Kitty, she would have been in here sitting with me through it all. I heard all kinds of stuff going by. Plus the wind was sounding pretty good too.

So, I was thrilled to have a quiet day to myself. No one called, and no one wanted anything. Tomorrow will be different and so will Wednesday, but I take each day as it comes.

Life is good, Life is full, and Life is fun. I keep busy and I keep being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...