Sunday, March 11, 2018

A Full Day Of Bowling!

Time change was today, and I was up an hour later than usual. Hate the time change!

I was out the door about a half hour before I needed to be there. I arrived in good time. Then we bowled..... 155, 185, 154 - not so good. I dropped on my average, but then who wouldn't when I bowled like that! Oh, well.

Came home and worked on my cross stitch for a little bit.


I was able to work on the circle star on the right. I really need to get this done and get caught up! I have March to work on and I'm still working on February. I really want to get a few other things done as well! At this rate, I will be another month behind!

Then it was back to the bowling alley. I bowled better - 187, 177, 179, which put my average up a pin! Finally!! Let's see if I can keep it there or higher! I really, really need to get my average back up there! We don't know how we did because the team we were to bowling wasn't there. Guess the couple on that team had a daughter who was in a car accident. So, they didn't come. The daughter is okay from what I heard, she just rolled the car twice.


Last night I worked on the beads and started working on the flowers on the second roll. I really like how this is coming out. 

Called mom and guess she was worried about dad. She called my brother in LV and the two of them were working with the place his at to get dad back on track. 

May we all be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

\

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...