Friday, March 2, 2018

A Long Drive Down And Back

Today we took our time getting ready to go see dad. We arrived about 11 am. Brother Patrick told us we should have taken the day off too. He was there and we didn't need to come all the way down. We did anyway because I wanted to see how dad was doing. He was sitting up and talking when we got there. He looks good. Still talks with a slur but is doing a lot better. He's now getting close to being moved out of ICU to another room. That will probably be tomorrow.

We stayed about 3 hours then came back. We took Katt's Birthday gift to the UPS drop off site. NOw it's on the way.

I did get some embroidery done while with dad.


I was working on the handle while sitting there.

Now we are home and I'm working on getting laundry going. We still have a bag ready for if and when we have to stay the night. I'm thinking I'm not going to stay the night down there. I know mom wants me to stay at Ned and Lisa's but I don't know them and I really don't want to stay at a place I don't know. I'll think about it. I did say I was interested in her quilt machine. She has a Juki Quilt Machine that I'm told is like new. So, I'm seriously thinking of buying it.

May you all be happy and relaxed. I wouldn't wish all this mess on my worst enemy.

Good news is that I got a call asking about my embroidery class next week. Told her to sign up because I only know of 3 people in the class. She was going to sign up tomorrow. I'm so glad the class is going to happen.

Take care and be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...