Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Each Day At A Time - With Stitching

This morning I was up and over to moms by 10 am. We went to Olympia to see dad. He responded to us. But he's still not out of the woods. We were happy with what we saw. It is a good think. It's a small hope, but we still are expecting the worst, hoping for the best.

Came home and had lunch with mom. She started cleaning dad's things that came from Mother Joseph's. I went home.

Got home and went downstairs to start going through the box.


I walked downstairs and realized I have a room to clean - AGAIN! But I'm not too worried about it. I really wasn't in the mood, so decided I would so some cleaning up and putting things away.


This is the quilt bars for the quilt machine I bought.


This is the machine and the cover. I'll find a place to put that as well. It may end up in my roll away bag. I'm not ready to figure it out yet, but now I have it and I can do that. Patrick said it's something I can do when he retires. I may try it out before that. It's about 14 months before he retires.


A nice mess in my room. I'll get it cleaned up, just not all at once.


The piles keep growing.


My sister-in-law's Aunt gave me a ton of stuff! This is some of the blue and white for my QOV quilts. She let me know she has some more red, white and blue fabrics for me and mailed them today.


She even had the same pattern that I have. So, I'm going to give this away in a drawing. Those interested will have their names in the list. I'll draw a name and then will send it to them. I'm going to do it on here and on Instagram. I haven't decided when one has to enter by. I'm going to think about that and post it later to sign up. If your interested, go ahead and let me know. I'll add you to the list.


She gave me book mark stuff. AND a lot of small things. I'm interested. The "smalls" will be fun to do later on.



There are a lot of books and pattern. Kits and more Kits.


More kits.


AND she even gave me some needlepoint! I'm so excited about all this I got.

Fabric is at the bottom half of the box. I gave up cleaning that up for now. I'm not in that good of a mood to go through those right now. I'm excited to see all the colors of fabric she gave me.

An awesome person!

I'm happy to be back at being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...