Monday, March 19, 2018

Hello Monday.....Still Waiting

This morning I woke around 8 am and mom was already up. She woke before I did. It was one of my better nights sleep.

We walked the dog. Then we stopped at the Gathering Place to work on a puzzle. After that we walked back to moms. I had to call and find out how to return dad's machine that helped his leg. They were shocked we had it and asked us to take it back to Mother Joseph's so they could pick it up there. I said that wouldn't be a problem because we had to see dad at St. Peters.

We had lunch and Ethel arrived. I asked her if she would be interested in staying with mom tonight. She is so sweet! She's my daughter-in-law's grandmother and mom's best friend. So, I felt good that she would be staying with mom. I need to get some sleep at home. Plus I've missed Patrick the last two days.

I did get my embroidery going. I'll try and show that tomorrow.

Dad is still stable. He has problems with his Kidney's and blood pressure. So, he's not out of the woods yet. Each days is promising, but it's not the answer. I live hour by hour right now. I'm in limbo and trying to deal with life.

So, that being said, I'm going to call it good. I'm praying my father makes it. I'm praying that we all can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...