Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Not My Day For Cross Stitch!

It's been an interesting day. From one thing to another.

I was able to get the cat to come and get some "loving." She's very lovable and affectionate. She came around and stayed under the table today which was a good day. She was eating and finally used the kitty litter. lol


She's a lot of fun!

So, I spent part of the morning picking blueberries. Need to pick a few more tomorrow.

Decided to make a pie, but then after I was thinking about it, I found a crisp that I thought would work better.


Texted Scott (neighbor) to come get the other one when he got home. He forgot, but Teri came over and picked it up. It turned out pretty good actaully.

Then I spent part of the afternoon working on my cross stitching....


I got that bottom part all this way.......then I found it wasn't lined up right......which means ripping it out.......Another part that was looking good and went good, till I needed to line it up.....Where the needle is - well, that's where I was supposed to have started the top........I DIDN'T COUNT RIGHT!!

So, I've got about half of it out right now. Just need to rip out the rest. I just hope I have enough floss to finish this piece, since I seem to rip out as much as I put in....UGH UGH UGH.

Patrick and I went to get our will done. We don't have much to worry about, but at least it's over and done with.

Came home and walked with Cherry. We got a good 4 laps in. About 5000 steps. It was awesome to get more walking in.

Came back and found my mistake and started taking it out. Will finish taking it out tomorrow. I had quiet a bit done. What a pain in the rear.

Hopefully you had a better day then I did. I've still got my chin up and Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...