Monday, February 18, 2019

A Day With Friends And A Movie

This morning I was changing the table cloth and then vacuuming. I wanted to have things looking good for our meeting. Since Pat had her stroke, we are having the meetings at our house. We'll be meeting again in two weeks. Patrick was working in his garage and outside.

We all worked on our stuff. I worked on the rose. It's coming out okay. I think it needs some more work, but not sure if I want to do that. I'll have to read the instructions more to see what I need to do.


I'll get there. I do like the way Brazilian embroidery looks.

Then Patrick suggested we go to a movie this afternoon. So, we went. We saw "Isn't It Romantic." It was pretty good. After that we went to Papa Pete's for supper.

When we came home, I worked on the second cat in delica beads.


I started the ears and then called it quits. It took a lot to get the first 3 rows working. I kept making a mistake and having to pull the beads out. But I was able to get 8 rows done, so that's not bad.

I'm planning on sitting down and working on my cross stitch next. I just need to get off the computer and get away from my games. lol

I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...