Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Rotation Seems To Work

Today started out slow. Woke to snow coming down. Of course that didn't last long.  

I checked my email and found a lot of chatter going around about what to do for Pat. Got tired of the chattering and called Georgie. She wanted to do something asap. Of course no one in the group offered to do anything,  just had voiced their thought.  One ticked both of us off when they didn't want to pay for delivery fees. We decided I would get the plant for her and get it moving. So I ordered a plant basket for her. Paid delivery fees and decided I wouldn't pay for it to be delivered today. So she should get it tomorrow.  Told Georgie to send an email that just said, ordered a plant basket, it's all taken care of. That should keep everyone happy. 

Then I took care of some stuff for mom. Once all that was done, I turned the TV on and watched some Christmas movies I taped.  


Pulled out my cross stitch for today's rotation. It worked great. I enjoyed sitting there working on this piece. And I felt like I was going to get a lot done. 

I decided to do a daily rotation of my wips. One day I will do beading,  the next day I will do quilting, and maybe the next day will be cross stitch.  That way I don't feel like I have to get back to one thing. This way each one gets closer to being done. I don't feel like I have a ton of bricks telling me to finish. I know I'm working on it.  Maybe not today, but tomorrow.  Bany steps. I`m not working on QOV till I get Katt`s quilt done. I think beading will be tomorrow,  unless I watch TV and then it will be quilting. We bowl tomorrow night as well. 

So, I fee good about doing the rotations. They really do seem to work for me. Keeping me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...