Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Another Trip To Olympia

Sometimes I think I live in Olympia!

This morning I didn't really feel like doing much. I did take my 30 mins of walking around the golf course today. I actually went for 32 mins because I didn't check my watch and depended on my fitbit app. Of course it stopped on me for a while. So, I walked down the road to see if it would start up again.....Nope. Gave up and found out I went 2 mins over...I'm okay with that.

Then I spent the morning playing games. I didn't really fell like doing much. I was a little self pitying myself.

I then "woke up" and pulled out my cross stitching.


I got the "T" done and then started working on the piece above the lettering. I needed to roll my piece because it was too far for my arm to reach. It was making my arm soar. I'm happy to say I was able to get some of it done. I'm planning on doing more here in a sec.

I went to Olympia to meet my nutritionist. She was awesome. She thinks I'm doing good and that I just need to add more veggies. I'm also going to have to think a day ahead and have my meals planned out. That is going to be a little hard, but I'm actually going to try it. I need to think of what I need to eat and then think about what Patrick wants to eat. I am going to end up doing two meals. One for Patrick and one for me. If I do it right I can figure out what he's having that I can have. It will take some doing, but I'm going to work on it. I know what I'm going to do for breakfast, and an idea for lunch. Now I need to think of supper....that's a little harder.

All in all I think I can manage. I did stop and see Sharon for some beads that she had. I checked on my back-order of beads. One is for her. It actually got mailed today. So, that is good news. She did find out that the pattern has all the ROWS backwards. So we have to start from the end and work toward the start of each row. What a pain!!

Came home and found some blocks in the mail for our QOV group! They are star blocks. I'm so thrilled! I may see if they will work for the panels I have downstairs. That might actually work on those.

Now I can get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...