Monday, March 4, 2019

Enjoyed a Day With Friends

I thought I could sleep in today....forgetting that our Brazilian embroidery group was coming over. I just don't know why I forgot since I had an email reminding everyone. Got a call that woke me up, then Sandy 2 called and asked about where I lived. Told her and said to come on in and I'll go get a quick shower - never happened, they all showed up right after that. So got dressed and enjoyed a couple hours with the group. I worked on my rose.


It's hard to get a good photo of this with the black background. The white shines up on it. I need a filter and I have one just too lazy to do that. I finished the rose and started on the stems. I like the way it's coming along. I took out the leaf that I did earlier. I want it to puff up more, so will work on getting a heavier thread for that.

If I was smart and remembered we were having the meeting today, I would have cancelled. Felt bad that they came while I have a cold. I just pray they don't come down with it.

After they left I had to call mom and Faye. Both had called me. Before I knew it, it was 3 pm and I still hadn't done anything. So, I got the dishes in the dishwasher and got that going. I put a load of laundry in the wash - which I need to put in the dryer before I go to bed.

Patrick brought home pizza because I called him and said I didn't have anything ready for supper. Plus I didn't get breakfast and I had a late lunch of fried chicken that I cooked in the air fryer last night.

After supper I pulled out the beads and wanted to get working on the next cat. So, I beaded for about an hour.



I got about 1/3 of it done. I'm just too beat right now to finish it. 

So, I'm going to call it a day.....but it was at least a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...