Sunday, March 17, 2019

Getting Another Finish Going

This morning I was kicked out to the couch at 5 am. I did good till then. I'm at least getting more sleep then I had been getting in awhile. It feels good to be on the mends.

I worked on my beading today. I wanted to get the cats all done so I can get them put into the ornament. It will give me a finish! We will go to Shipwrecked beads on Wednesday to get the beads that will finish this.


They are looking good.


Now it is time to finish these off.

I then decided to work on my cross stitching. I need to get this finished as well. I'm happy to see that I'm in the finishing stage and not the work in process.


As you can see, there is a small area that needs to be filled in.


So, I was able to get quiet a bit done. I'm happy with what I have done. The "hole" is getting smaller! I may have this finished this week.

Then it was time to go bowling. We won 2 games. We lost the 3rd game by 1 pin!! I bowled a 173, 165, 164. So, I'm okay with that since I haven't bowled in 2 weeks. I'm hoping I can get a little better. I ant to keep my average up there. Bailey beat me, so she will probably match my average or I will go down and she will go up. Not sure since my phone isn't working.

My phone is dying. Patrick ordered new phones for us. I can't wait to get my new phone. This phone has been quitting on me. I tried to enter my information on my bowling app and was told I couldn't do it without doing an update. Nope, my phone updating wasn't working. I'm done with it!

Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery meeting. We are now having it at the quilt shop. We meet every 1st and 3rd Monday.

That puts me at Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...