Thursday, April 4, 2019

A Trip To Tacoma

This morning was all about going to Tacoma for my breathing test. We arrived a good half hour early and waited and waited.

Then when I got in, I had to breath in a tube for 6 secs! Do you know how hard that was?! I had to take a deep breath, breath out quickly and then keep breathing OUT for 6 sec. Not easy!! Then I went to see the doctor. We talked about my breathing issues. He said we can try the test for asthma. I will have to go back up 2 more times. One to take the test I just took, and one with the asthma test stuff. UGH He really doesn't think I will have asthma. I'm almost agreeing with him.

We stopped off at the Spaghetti factory afterwards. We had a good meal.

Then we came back and stopped at moms. Patrick got her taxes done and I walked the dog for 20 mins. After that came home and walked another 10 mins. Ran into the neighbor and walked with him and his dogs. That got my 30 mins in today.

Sharon called a couple times today. I finally called her back. Even with my phone dead. I used the house phone and while we were talking it was beeping at me. I had been emailing the gal that sold my peyote bird pattern. I tried to tell her the word chart was backwards (each row). I don't think she understood. She sent me the pattern again. The color chart is right, the word chart is not. I've been frustrated for days over this. Patrick told me to just call it done. I told him I spend a lot of money on the beads! He asked me how much more do I want to spend to get it where I can work it......**good point***  I agreed and decided to call it done. I won't do it, and will work on smaller projects. WITH hoping that I can use the beads I have!! Chances are I will need to get more......ugh.

So, I'm going to get back to finishing my cross stitch.....yeah I know...been saying that for 2 weeks. Not really my best day, but I'm still smiling!

Tomorrow I'm home and will work on getting that cross stitching done...yeah I know. I said that before. Keeping fingers crossed tomorrow will be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...