Sunday, April 14, 2019

Another Day Of Bowling

This morning I was over at the bowling alley by 10:15 am. We were bowling the team from Longview/Kelso - Triangle Bowl - and needed to win. We needed to win a good portion of our games. I won all my games - but the others weren't so lucky. I bowled a 147, 174, 173. Not my best. I would have liked to have bowled better. I realized I was forcing the ball. That wasn't helping. I was home by 2:45 pm.

Came home and Sophie let me know she missed me. I worked on the beading. I got the 10th row started. I finished the 9th row and moved on. It's coming along nicely.

After supper we were on our way to Walmart to pick up a couple things. Then Patrick wanted to stop at Dutchman's Brothers for coffee.

We got to the bowling alley and we were bowling a team that wanted to make it into the finals. They told us they needed 3 games to win. Nether team was bowling worth beans the first game and we won it. The second game Nick and Bailey weren't doing so well. We lost that game by 20+ pins. Then the third game we won that by only about 12 pins. I bowled a 164, 167, 210. I messed up my 10th frame by missing the 10 pin!! I couldn't believe I missed that dang pin!! Not once but 3 times!!Ugh!

Tomorrow is BE and then moms. It will be a day I can say I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...