Monday, April 1, 2019

Embroidery Day

This morning I was up and mopping the floor as well as vacuuming. I wanted to get some cleaning done before I headed out to  picked Sherry up.

We went to our BFF meeting. It was just 6 of us, but was a good meeting. I didn't work on anything but I did teach the buttonhole stitch and the satin stitch which is done the Hungarian way. I didn't take a photo so this blog won't have photos for today again.

We came back home. We had lunch and then took our 30 minute walk. By the time all that was over, it was 3 pm. So, I pulled out my QOV certificates and printed them. I got the packets ready for the recipients. I wanted to go downstairs and work on the quilt top so that Faye could take it up to Bill. It didn't happen, but I have tomorrow to get it done. There isn't a lot to do, so will work on it tomorrow.

After supper I worked on taking the row out of the beading I was doing. I tried to put the row back in, but somewhere I messed up. I need to mark it so I know what I did wrong. I'll work on it later.

So, today was busy but it was a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...