Monday, April 29, 2019

Enjoyed The Day With A Good Friend

This morning I was woke up by the phone. Sherry called about walking today, and we decided on doing that in the afternoon because Sandy was coming over.

Sandy stopped and got us some tea/coffee. I say that because I'm the tea drinker and she's the coffee drinker. We had a really good time working on our beading. She even brought a really good salad for lunch.


We both got about this much done on our beading. This snowman is so cute! I can't wait to finish him!

After she left, Sherry and I went walking. We had a great walk. I made the 5000 steps by the time we were done.

Then I came back in the house and worked on laundry. I also got my stuff ready for tomorrow. I'm going to Sharon's for a couple hours tomorrow after my apartment with the nutritionist. I have my list of what I need to do tomorrow. I have to stop at moms and drop off the star blocks. I also need to stop at Staples to get white envelopes but might wait and do that on the way back - when I pick up the quilt from Ethel. I also need to order deli sandwiches to take up there with me. Sharon wanted the sandwiches. Prices have gone up, but I'll get them for them.

Then after working on my sourdough bread (just kneading and letting it raise) I decided I wanted to work on my cross stitching.


I took out the quilt that was green. It matched the ribbon at the bottom. So, I had to take it out to work out right. I would have left it in, if the ribbon was a different color.


I was able to get this much done. I do like it. Pretty soon I will probably start working on the outlines. It might help make it feel like I have done a lot. I'll try and figure it out. I need to get more done before I start doing that.

Now it's time to call it a night. I'm happy that today was a good day of beading and stitching. I really do love being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...