Sunday, September 30, 2018

Posting, Stitching, and Bowling

This morning I was up early. Sophie stayed in bed with Patrick.

After Patrick woke, he was getting his canning stuff together. OR so I thought. He couldn't find any of his canning stuff. It was driving him crazy. He called Phil to see if she borrowed his stuff. Nope, so he ended up going to the store to get his canning equipment that he had at one time. He couldn't find the canning pot, but he used the pot that mom gave him for stew. It worked great for his canning sizes. He took the grape juice he had and made jelly. I'm so thrilled to have grape jelly in the house again!!

While he was doing that, I was posting on eBay. I wanted to get stuff done. I have 19 things listed. I noticed there are people watching them. I've also got the "make an offer" sign out there. I'm willing to take any offer just to get rid of this stuff.

I did get a few stitches done on my cross stitching. Only about 100 stitches.

I fixed supper with Patrick's potatoes from the garden. It's purple potatoes and I was laughing as I was cutting them for bowling. I could not believe what they looked like! I had a photo, but my phone won't register on my computer. Guess I used up all the energy on my phone.

Then it was time to go bowling. Even though we won all 4 games, it wasn't because of me. I bowled a 167, 159, 163 - which had me loose a pin in my average. I couldn't get my 7 pins tonight. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't pick them up. That messed my game up something awful!

Tomorrow is another day, and I hope to get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...