Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday....What Is There To Say..........

As I sit here, I can't come up with what today was. I usually have a good idea of what I'm going to say for the day....Nope, not today.

So, I'll work on what today was like......me being lazy till around around 11 am. Then I got moving....not saying much for me.

I took the two quilts to Ethel. She is going to do the bindings on the two quilts. Once I get them back, I will wash them and take a photo before taking them to the museum to wait till they are given out. I'm really happy with the way they came out.

After that, I was off to Dian's to help her out. I'm so happy that she's starting to get back into quilting!! She's been away from quilting for so long. After Willie died, she lost all interest in anything. She's been getting back into being herself again. I'm so thrilled she's going to start quilting again. She's going to work on her own stuff. I was happy to help her take the quilt off and get it ready for her to clean the machine. Once that is done she will can get moving. I showed her how to get her gmail going on her phone.

Came home to Sophie giving me a hard time for being gone all day. She didn't like me cooking, because she wanted the attention she didn't get today.

I received another request for a quilt. So, I'm getting more requests. This one is one of Faye's friends and we will do her in January. I will check with Jim about getting his friend to the museum in January to be presented as well.


The black and white area is now done!! I'm now working on quilting the border. I'm going to do 4 needles at a time going around the quilt. Then I'll do them again till I get it done. I'm hoping it will go quickly. I can't complain, as it's easy enough to do. I'm just thrilled the black and white part is done. If I can finish the quilt, then I can get back to my cross stitching at night. I do the quilt tops during the day. I have another top that needs to be finished as far as quilting goes, so if I can get my SAL done, I can finish that quilt.

Life is going, I'm still very emotional when it comes to talking about dad or thinking of giving dad's military worker a quilt. I'm having a hard time with it, but I'm going to try.

Life is being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...