Tuesday, December 25, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Today we started out with me making homemade blueberry muffins.  The turned out great, now I just need to find the recipe again and print it.



Since it was just the two of us,  we enjoyed breakfast and opening gifts. Patrick got me a beautiful locket wth dad laser printed in it. I cried. Katt got me an air fryer ad I can't wait to try it out! I also got some bead kits from Patrick that I can't wait to learn ow to do. Phil and Emily got me some bread baking pans and a pot I can heat to 550 degrees for baking bread. Emily drew me a beautiful picture of Sophie that I knew rightaway it was Sophie. Love the art work. I wore my new slippers all day long.

We watched movies all day. All were Christmas movies. While we watched them, I stitched.


Autumn is now done right.  I`m on November's pat now. 

Tomorrow I need to work on more QOV quilts. Got 2 more requests for quilts.

We had Prime Rib for our Christmas meal. It turned out awesome.  Had pie later in the evening.

Got a toy for Sophie and she kept us entertained most of the day.

It turned out t be a good quiet day. We wish everyone had a very Merry Christmas! God bless! Tomorrow is another day to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...