Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Getting Ready For Tomorrow

This morning I enjoyed having the day to myself. The phone didn't ring either. That made for a very good day.

I got started on getting the QOV presentation ready. We have our presentation tomorrow at Sharon Care for Steve Smiley. He is 90 years old. I needed to get the certificate done as well. Once I had all the information I needed, I got side tracked with genealogy.

I was working on Patrick's family. I have been having trouble finding his HANDY family. I found some of them on find-a-grave and was able to find a couple people I'm looking for. I'm not sure on one of them if they had the right parents, but I'm going to work on it first before I agree with what they have. Plus, you wouldn't believe how many HANDY's have the same name. It's hard to find them.

Phil came by today. I gave him my sourdough bread. It was good from what I understand. I really like my breads. Phil said that was the best one I''ve done so far. That was cool to hear that.

I asked him to help me with photos.


This was one of the ones I did. It has a spot in the corner I'm not happy about. Patrick looked at it and said it would pass. He didn't notice it, and it goes with the quilting. I'll let it go but will be very careful in the future.


This one is the one Susy did. I put the label on and washed it. I have a case for it. This will be going tomorrow "just in case" we need it for another veterans. I've got this one washed and ready to go.

I've been enjoying playing my games tonight. Not in the mood to do much else. I did sign up for the National QOV sew day. So, Feb 2nd, I will be home sewing on my QOV stuff. Should be interesting.

As it turned out, today was not a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...