Friday, January 18, 2019

Getting There

Today I was up and decided I needed to get a few things done. I wanted to have them done so I didn't have to do them this weekend.

The first thing was getting the quilts to Ethel for binding. She does an awesome job of binding the quilts. She'll have them done in the next week or so. I gave her 2 weeks to do them. Then I headed to Rita's. I was hoping she had the wax I can't find for my embroidery. I know I have it, but can't find. She didn't have it. So, I did buy some fabric for QOV. Talked to her and double checked on our sew day there. She's going to let some of the others know. Once that was done, I headed to Sharon Care to give our certificate to the guy we honored on Wednesday. Talked with the gal about the veterans that were there. She gave me the VFW in Centralia to check with them. After that, I went to Micheals to see if they had one. They didn't. I bought a bead case for the beads I need for my project. Once all that was done, I was making a stop at Safeway for milk. It was a quick 2.5 hours.

Came home and turned the TV on to the stuff I had taped. Then went to the table and started working on my beading. I had to get back where I was. I found that if I put the beads in a row in the order they go on, I can keep track better.


It turned out better.


I even got some good mail! I received the patterns that I ordered. They are awesome! Now I can work on that Cats piece when I go to Sharons. I need to check with Sandy if she has the colors that I need. Then I have to figure out what I need to buy for it.


Once supper was over and I gave up on the beads. I worked on my cross stitching. I got quiet a ways for what little time I put in. I really would like to get more done on here. I keep wasting my time lately and don't get as much done as I should.

My daughter-in-law isn't doing good, so my prayers are out there for her. I would say more, but this is personal and I don't really like doing personal on here. I'm just going to pray for her and hope she will get better.

In the meantime I can try to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...