Sunday, March 3, 2019

Got Behind Yesterday

I didn't post anything last night because I think I'm coming down with a cold. Yesterday I was taking the morning easy while Patrick went to the store. While he was gone I cleaned out the refrigerator and mopped the floor.

Around 12:30 pm I left for Ethel's and then moms. I dropped off the quilt with Ethel. She's doing the binding on that. That's one more quilt I don't have to worry about.

Then I went to moms and we headed over to Kathy Wagner's memorial service. We sat in the back. It was pretty good, but hard to hear because of the great grandchildren making a fuss. It was good seeing the photos. I met the son and daughter. I'm sorry I never made it over to see her before she went, but that's my regret. I picked up the chicken blocks to take to Sue on Wednesday. They were going to give them to Barb and then Barb was going to get them to Sue, but I figured since I will see her on Wednesday, why go through that many people to get the blocks to her. The service lasted about an hour. We sat in the back and it was a long time before we could get out. There were a lot of people at her funeral. I found out that mom had grandmothers service there. It's a small place, but really nice.

I dropped mom off and come home. I worked on Katt's quilt. I actually got the border done. I now need to put the binding on and then go back and quilt a couple more areas.  Once I finished that, I went to bed.

This morning I slept in longer than Patrick - how weird is that?!

I spend most of the day on the couch working on my beading. I must have taken out just as much as I put in.....that's a lot!



At least I was able to finish this one. I started the next one. I have 3 more to go. I hope to have them done by the time I have to go back up to Sharon's.

Patrick went bowling. I stayed home, not feeling up to it.

It's been two days of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...