Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Saying Goodbye To A Friend

Today I was up and moving. I actually vacuumed before noon! Usually I'm lazy and it doesn't happen till the afternoon.

I then went over to my physical therapy. Mom was supposed to come over but she didn't make it. So, I saw her on my way to and from physical therapy. I brought home her warming pad for the bed. I washed it. Then put it out on the line - because it was a sunny day - till I put it out on the line. It started raining so I had to bring it back in the house to dry. It's downstairs on the iron board. UGH

After PT, I headed over to the restaurant to meet up with Cherrill and Ruth. We were having a goodbye lunch. Ruth moved to Ocean Shores this week. I'm really going to miss her. My walking partner is now in Ocean Shores and that's a good hour or more away. It's going to be hard with her gone. So, we had a good lunch and enjoyed the time we had.


Got home and worked on my stocking for Katt. I decided I would get back to this. It's one of pieces I really, really want to see done. I can't wait to see how it looks!


I did get a lot done. I'm still working on it, so that's going to be fun.

It actually helps to have a project to work! I'm having fun!

I did pull out my suit case and got started working on my trip to Seminar. I have the case about 3/4 done. I need to add a few more things. Sandy wants to pick it up on Sunday. I just need to keep my stuff done. I don't want to have too much stuff.

Looking forward to getting back to Happy Quilting - Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...