Sunday, June 4, 2017

Getting Back To My Handwork

Each day I try to get at least 1 hour of handwork in. Some days are better than others. I did get a couple hours in on my "Patriotic Angel" while watching "Murder on the Orient Express." It was a good movie! I really enjoyed that and was able to get a few more stitches in.

I went down to check to see if I had the Braizilian Embroidery 101 book. I will be doing that project at Seminar in about a week. I'm looking forward to learning a few more stitches. I really do want to learn more stitches and be able to design my own work.


I have a lot more done on this one. I'm hoping to finish it up on Monday. It will be fun to see it done. Then I'll make it into an envelope bag.


I have also been working on this one - "Patriotic Angel" that I'm working on when I can. At least it's small enough to take with me.


Let's not forget this piece either. I'm getting closer to having it go all the way around.


And let's not forget about this one. The "O" is done and the penguin is too. This is a photo from earlier.

Plus we have the Precious Moments tree and the Bird feeder that I was working on. So, I have 2 embroidery pieces I'm working on, as well as 3 or 4 cross stitch and 1 hardanger.  OH, AND I'm binding quilts for QOV. I have dad's quilt finished and have to bind it. I did get a lot of help with it. Mom has it right now or I'd show it. Plus let's not forget all my UFO's downstair when it comes to quilting. I need to try and get started on quilting Katt's quilt.

So, life is good and I'm getting back to being Happy Stitching and Happy Quilting.

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...