Saturday, June 3, 2017

Swimming Around with Stingrays!

While we were on the cruise, we made a stop and had a trip to see the stingrays. We had to take a fairy out to the middle of the area - in the gulf. We had to change into swim suits and be ready to go swimming. The water was to our waist. But we ended up in a beginning of a storm, so the water was a little rough.


When we got off the boat, I went underwater. Once I got my footing, it wasn't that bad. It was around my waist and a little higher, but not putting me under.


They had us poise for the shots.


This one is my favorite.


They had us kiss the stingray. I got covered and Patrick was up. Too funny!

We had a good afternoon in the water. We ended up having a 3 hour tour turn into a 5 hour tour. Not bad when you consider we paid for 3 hours. I did burn too.

Quilting was at moms. Only 3 of us showed up. I think the others forgot because they hadn't been quilting since mom and dad left to Las Vegas over a month and a half ago.

Life is too - had an awesome time and will post more about the cruise as well as my crafts. I have a quilt to bind and will be posting that as well.

Happy Quilting - Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...