Sunday, June 18, 2017

Made It Home

This morning I was up at 6:18 am. Went down to see Sandy and Jeanette. We then headed over to the dinning hall for breakfast. They weren't packed yet, so went up to our rooms and cleaned up a little. Packed my sleeping bag and headed downstairs. I packed my stuff in the car so we could get them out from the side door. There were so many people watching Sandy pack her car! They wanted to see how we could get everything in and still be able to take 2 bikes. The bike rack helped a great amount. Even I was amazed at how much we had and how well she packed that car.

After getting home, we headed over to dad's. We had an awesome fathers day! I love my father dearly.



We came home and i worked in my hardanger to get some stitching time in.

Kitty was happy to see me. She has been getting Patrick's attention too. Looks like they are getting along so well!

I'm tired, so heading to bed. Happy Stiching!!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...