Monday, June 19, 2017

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting Day

I have noticed I have been getting more checking my blog. So, for those of you that are new to my blog, Welcome! I tend to be boring at times, more often then not. This blog was started for my children, but they didn't bother to see what their mom was up to. So, I kept it as a "Journal" of my crafts. I'm scattered in more ways then one, which you will see when you read my posts. I've been trying hard to make sure I post every day. Doing that helps me make sure I work on some form of craft - quilting, cross stitch, Brazilian embroidery, crochet, etc. I love different forms of hand crafting.

This morning I was up early. Needed to get some laundry going before I went to Cherrill's. There was plenty of dirty laundry I could pick from! So, I was able to get three loads in laundry between our meeting.

We had our meeting set for 10 am. We usually meet at 9:30 am, but Georgie sent out the email for 10 am. I went over to Cherrill's to help her with her socks. Then I brought the cake she baked over, and she came about 15 minutes later. At first I thought there would only be 3 of us, but it finally ended up being 7. We had a good group meeting. We laughed and shared what we did at the Seminar.


I worked on my next bird. I didn't get much done, but I'm getting there. I'll work on it tomorrow. I figured out that one of my birds needs a 3D wing. I really need to get this done.

After everyone left, I went back to working on my hardanger. I want to try and get caught up.


Which means I'm going around the squares I did earlier. This should go quick and I'll see what I can do tomorrow.

Life is awesome! I'm falling asleep as I type this, so I'm going to call it a day....chances are my typing is falling off the page as I'm falling asleep. ZZZZZZZ

Enjoying my Happy Stitching! - Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...