Sunday, January 21, 2018

It Was A Good Day To Relax and Stitch

This morning Patrick got a call at 6 am. He was out the door and didn't get back till around 10 am. Poor guy was busy at work. All because of the storm that came in over the night.

While he was gone, I slept for another hour and then got up. Played for a few minutes, got laundry going, and emptied the dishwasher. I was working on my ancestry email. I decided to organize the emails. I had 17 pages worth, and got it down to 14 pages, before calling it quits. I did get some information on one of Patrick's ancestors brother. He's part of the Mormons. There is a very interesting story about him. Wish there was as much about his sister, who is Patrick ancestor.

We had lunch and then sat down to watch a movie. We were watching one of the old "Sherlock Holmes" movies. It was really good! I love those old movies!


While the movie was going, I was working on my "Patriotic Angel." It's coming along pretty good and I was happy working on it today. Not like yesterday. I had a good time working on it. I was able to fix a couple mistakes. Then as I was working on it, realized I'm about 10 stitches too high on the fabric, and hoping it's not going to be a problem later. It's a wait and see what happens kinda thing.

Then it was time for bowling. Patrick bowled a 699, just shy of a 700 series! I was hoping, but this gives him another goal to aim for. I bowled a 173, 218 (tied with Patrick that game), and a 193. I got a 583 series. I really wanted to try for the 600 series but wasn't that lucky. It's my luck for a Sunday. At least my average went up from 169 to 170. That's good. I'm still 7 pins off from my Wednesday league average.

Life is good, and we're doing great so far. Best part is, I'm still getting my stuff done. How has your day been? Get anything finished?

Hopefully we all can get a few things finished and continue to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...