Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Not Quiet My Day.....

This morning I was up and ready to go....sort of. I played a little too much and ended up being at Cherrills a little later than I usually am.

Finally got over there. Then I showed her the "newspaper.com" page. We were trying to find some clipping on her grandfather and son. No such luck. She does a lot of family history as well. She's got her husband's family back a long way, but now she is working on her family.

Came home and got laundry going. Enjoyed the day.

THEN I pulled out my cross stitch to work on......oh, crap, made a mistake.


So, I fixed the ribbon that I stitched wrong! Then I found another area that I was getting off on. Now, I'm back on track. At least she's getting done.


My son designed this for his game page. He sells some of his art work on Dungeons and Dragons game. I love his art! He's so talented.

It was then time to go bowling....not my day for bowling! I bowled a 158, 180, 158....which had me loose a pin!! I took weeks to get it up there, and now it's back down a pin!! We split the games, 2 to 2. Next week our bowling partners will be gone, so we will have our Sunday night partners take their place tomorrow.

Oh, well, if I'm lucky, tomorrow will be a better day! Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...