Monday, January 22, 2018

The Day Went Quicker Than I Would Have Liked

This morning I didn't wake up till 8:30 am. I was shocked! I usually get up by 8 am so I can go to Cherrill's. Called and told her I would be coming later.

Went to see Cherrill, We chatted awhile. She told me that she needed a therapist that could help with her Lympnods (sp) in her leg. She has to get someone Certified and there aren't any here in this area. She will have to go to Olympia if she can't find someone, and she was thinking of getting me to take her up there......ugh....I told her I'd check with the therapist that I go to. I called him and asked about a therapist around here. He told me to check with the outpatient therapy at the hospital. She called and NOPE, they left to Olympia!! Now I'm worried about her asking me to take her up to Olympia two or three times a week. I don't have time to do that! Actually, I do, but I don't want to. I really, really don't want to.

I did my flosstube today. It's nothing special. I don't like the resolution. I'll have to get with Phillip and see what I can do to fix it and do a better job next time.

Then I got on the genealogy again. I printed out the pages that I fixed on my "Pedigree chart" for both Patrick and mine. I had to print a LOT on his because I've been getting a lot of information on his family.


I was able to get a few more stitches in today. Hoping to get a few more before bed time. I really wanted to get moving on this today.....then genealogy got in the way....I need to just let that history take a break! There is something about genealogy that excites me. I find family and it's a game. I love it.

May we all be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...