Saturday, January 27, 2018

Yet Another Saturday Of No Stitching

This morning Patrick and I both slept in - him longer than  me. I played on the tablet for awhile while he slept.

When he was up, we got ready and went to the movie "Paddington Bear." Loved the movie!! It was so cute and fun to watch. At first we were in the wrong theater because the gal told us room 2 when it was room 4. We didn't miss anything, just couldn't figure out why they were showing "dark" reviews. The "Red Sparrow" would be a good movie if not for all the violence. I don't like to see everyone getting killed, so that will be a movie I won't see.

After the movie we stopped at Sears in town because of the store closing. The clothes are not really on clearance, but just on sale. I liked a couple things but one didn't fit, so I decided I wasn't going to wait in line for a shirt, that I could get for the same price somewhere else - with a 30% discount it really wasn't on sale. So, we came home.

We hadn't been home 30 mins when my folks came over. We were spending dinner out for Patrick's Birthday meal. We went over to the Rib Eye off I-5. It was pretty good but Patrick didn't get a meal he cared for. The turkey dinner was dry and the potatoes were too thick. So, he really didn't eat much. I had a really good turkey sandwich. Mom had a burger and dad had oysters. He really loved the oysters. So, we all enjoyed it but Patrick. Oh, well.

Came home and played games.


I picked this up for Patrick's Birthday cake. It was really good! Rich but good. It was a three layer cake that I got a Safeway. He was happy with it. Cut him a big piece for work. So, if nothing else, he did like the cake!

So, now I'm trying to get some of the newspaper clippings put in my genealogy. I have a few more to do. I still have a ton I need to do, but will get back to stitching tomorrow.

Starting to have withdrawals from stitching and getting excited to see the fabric and floss I ordered! Can't wait to get started on that. Need to print out the pattern and will do that now.

So, I'm thinking and excited about being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...