Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Now I Wait.......

Yep, now I wait. For what you ask? I'm having to wait for the beads to come in. I used up what I had.

My day started out with a headache. Ugh. Can't take anything for it, so was hoping it would go away. It actually did eventually. I didn't let it stop me today.

Went to help Cherrill and came home to work on my laundry as well as my cross stitch. Funny how yesterday I didn't do squat! - but today I was walking and moving all day.


Last night I worked on this piece because I needed a change. There is a piece sticking out that needs to put fixed. The gold stands are hard to work with and they are in a lot of stuff.


I was able to finish this side of the piece. The beads and "crosses" that I missed are done. She's looking awesome!


I love the way the beads look on this piece.


Then it was time to work on this side. I knew I wouldn't get it done, because I don't have another package of beads yet.


So, I was able to get this far before they ran out. It's really pretty and sorry one can't see how much the beads really help this piece. I will try and get a better photo tomorrow.

So, I worked on both pieces since last night. I didn't check my genealogy, even though I was itching to check it out. I'll try and get this done so I can get back to the Black and White quilt for Katt. I was going to do it this afternoon when it was cold, but my heart wanted to keep adding the beads instead.

Have any of you worked with beads? How do you put the beads on your piece? I do it with crosses. I love the NYMO floss/thread. It works awesome with applique needles, so didn't have to have bead needles.

We've got a water meeting here in a few, so I'm going to close this and wish everyone a great day. I hope your walking to keep going. Cherrill and I have been getting about 3,000 steps in on walking. It's good for you! Do you walk?

And YES, my headache quit, for a while. It's wanting to start up again. Oh, well. Life is good, and I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...