Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Rain, Rain and More Rain

Yep, today was a rainy day, and still is. Then again, I live in WA so that's normal for winter time.

I was up and over go to Cherrills this morning. I had tea with her. Then came home.

Laundry started up. worked on my games, then by lunch time I was stitching.


I was able to get more of the skirt done. I'm liking the way it's coming out. Almost half done. I'm on the verge of being done with the bottom half of this. I don't think there is as much stitching on the top part, so it would be nice if I can get a little closer to finishing this.

By 3 pm I decided to work on some of the newspaper clippings on my family history. I found a few things I didn't know and added another 30 names to my tree. Been working on it since that time. I've found that a LOT of the correspondence and information on family love to say "related to Gen Little." Or that they are a descendant of Gen Little. I need to find more information on Gen Little. He seems to be very well admired. It's either Moses or Ebenezer Little. Now I know where the "Ebon" came in the family.

Now I'm getting ready to do exercises and getting back to stitching. Today was a busy day, but not so much on what to report. I'll keep going and see what tomorrow brings. Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...