Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Bowling Started Today!

This morning I was up and out the door to moms. I arrived, and she wasn't home. 5 mins later her and Daisy walked up to the house. I played one of her games while she was walking. She told me Daisy saw the car and decided to come home faster. Mom was worn out from walking the dog.

We got the recipe going for Baguettes. We had a good time. They turned out awesome!


They turned out awesome! I couldn't believe how good they turned out.

While I was there, I worked on Katt's quilt.


Turned it over to see how much I had quilted. I am almost half way done. I really like the way the back looks. Notice Daisy trying to get mom to pick her up?!


It's coming along great!!


Mom is about done with her quilt for Zac. She's putting the binding on and then it's done.

 Came home afterwards and put in the sourdough bread. It also turned out awesome! I love how great my breads came out! It was so much fun.

Then it was time to go bowling. Funny part was we were the last time to finish and it wasn't all that late. I bowled a 199, 184 and a 171 - giving me a 184 average. Woo Hoo!! Brought my bowling ball back because I will be starting Sunday. We have travel league starting up. I'm driving to Longview this time. I'm looking forward to it. I even beat Patrick tonight! I beat him by about 30 pins in total. I need to keep that up!!

The new year is starting for bowling, and I'm almost ready to get going......  Let's hope this year is better than last year! Missed not seeing dad there. It was hard talking about dad tonight with Denise. I can't seem to talk about him without crying a little.

Hoping my angles are watching over me, and helping me stay Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...