Friday, December 14, 2018

Another Day Of Running......Then Quilting

This morning I was up early because mom called. I chatted with her for awhile. Patrick took the day off, so he was trying to sleep....which didn't happen between the phone call, text, and Sophie running all over the place.

Then I was out the door with my extra aida fabrics that I wanted to give to Rita. I also grabbed the quilt that was picked up from Bill. I stopped at the quilt shop and took the fabric in to Rita. Told her she could do anything she wanted with it. I didn't want it, and I really didn't want to sell it on eBay. I figured that was one way to get it out of the house. Then I went to Dawn's Delectables for the group lunch. Because I got a text at 6 am asking me to come in earlier - I had to leave at 12:15. I thought we were meeting at 11 am, and so did 3 of us. Come to find out we had to be there at 11:30 am. Which meant I had to leave by 12:15 to be there by 12:25 pm. UGH. I was served at noon, then had to leave in 15 minutes.

Got to my message therapy for my neck. Right after had to go get some stuff for mom. Then had to go to her house and pay the bill. While I walked down to get the mail, Irene was waiting for me at the door. We chatted awhile, which stalled me for a few minutes. It was good to see her. Gave her a hug. I really enjoyed it.

Then I had to run to Ethel's to get the quilt she finished the binding on. I traded with her for the one I had. I would have given it to her at the luncheon but because I had to leave and everyone was eating, I didn't get to do that.

Came home and paid a few more bills for our water system. We were going to go out to eat, but we had a visit from one of the "customers." He found the leak in his yard. So, we had to get it fixed. So, because Patrick is the President of the water, we had to stick around. We ended up with TV dinners. What fun!

So, we watched TV. And I quilted.

Made it to the corner. I haven't turned the corner yet. I'm about 3 inches from that corner. I really don't like doing this, so I'm stalling. I guess part of that reason is that Patrick sent off Katt's Christmas gifts already. I really do need to get this done this year. Along with a couple more things. 

Maybe it's Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...