Monday, December 31, 2018

Not As Much Sewing As I Would Have Liked

This morning I had a visit from the neighbors. We chatted for about an hour. It was nice to sit and chat with her.

After she left I was busy with laundry, kitchen, vacuuming, and all those things I do to clean house when company comes.

Once all that was done, I went downstairs to work on the quilt tops I'm trying to do for QOV. I was able to get a few more blocks done.


While I was trying to get more done, Faye came over to get some white fabric for her quilt. I cut her 3 yards. We chatted about what we need to do for the new requests that we have. We really need to get the 90 year old veterans done first. So, we are going to have to get more quilts done. I'm not sure if the backing is running out with Judy. We will be checking with her on that. After she left, I got back to what I was working on.

I had time before company came, so I placed an order on Connecting Threads for fabric. We were running short, so I spend money for more fabric. I got a really good deal, so just couldn't let that get away - it was on clearance. I ordered about 20 yards of fabrics.

Then Patrick got home with the pizza and drinks for tonight. Our bowling partners came over. After eating we played games. Nick won both of them. I would have but got stuck with a lot of 10's, 11's and 13's that put me in the bottom when we were done.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERYONE! LETS HOPE IT WILL BE BETTER THAN 2018. AND MAY WE ALL BE HAPPY QUILTING/HAPPY STITCHING!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...