Sunday, January 20, 2019

A Day Of Quilting And Bowling

This morning I was up.....after a night of not being able to sleep very well. I must of woke up every hour.

We watched bowling on TV today. It was pretty good. I do learn a few tips when I watch that. While we were watching that, I pulled out Katt's quilt to work on.


I have this side to finish and then I'll be done with the first part of straight lines around the border. I have the bottom of the yellow and the bigger area of the black to do next. I'm thinking of doing cross lines in the black area. I'll figure it out when I start the next side. I was thinking I could do a QOV in this pattern as well....guess I'm still thinking of the quilt tops that need to be made. lol

I baked "Date Bars" for Patrick. using the oatmeal in the crust and top.

Unloaded the dishwasher for the last time. Then it was time to go bowling. I bowled a 173, 136, 198. I'm getting better, but not as good as I can be. I'm going to work on that. We bowled Dan's team. He wasn't doing good. He hurt his wrist and finger, on top of hurting his ankle. Told him to take care of that. Guess he doesn't do doctors. I wanted him to know I didn't need another kid of mine in the hospital.

Even though this is short, this is still a good day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...