Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Another Block Done!

Today we walked 2.5 miles. It was a nice day today. The sun was out and I got warm while walking. Had to wrap my coat around me. We stopped and chatted with a couple neighbors as we walked. Then we walked again at 1 pm. So we both got our 10,000 step in for today. I had 11,878 yesterday and I'm already breaking that one.

I watched a couple shows that I had recorded. I was able to get one of them done today! lol


I'm happy to say, I was working on my block. This is the third block that is done. As I'm typing this, I just noticed one spot I didn't do. I need to embroidery one more area.

I'm thrilled to have this done. I have been getting ready with three other blocks. I have them marked and ready to go.

Still on the way to being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...