Saturday, May 21, 2016

Another Saturday of Running Around

Today started out earlier than usual. Text Ruth to see if she walked yet, and she had. So, waited on Patrick to get up. We were on the go after he was up.

We did the usual Saturday morning visit. Then we went to the movie "Angry Birds." It was pretty good and it's also open for another movie to follow. I did enjoy the movie though.

Last night I worked on my cross stitch.


It's coming along pretty good. I have more to do in this area. It's looking pretty good and I can't wait to work on the outline stitches.


This is where the bird and bird cages is. There are about 5 birds in this if not more. I ordered another set of stretch bars. I need one for Seminar. I also want to finish my mother-in-laws piece that she was outlining. It's almost done. That's the least I could do for her. Patrick will have a piece of cross stitch that she worked on. I had offered to give it to his dad, but he said he's dad won't want it.

Monday is our Brazilian embroidery meeting. We'll be talking about what we will be doing for our trip to Seminar in a few weeks. It's coming along fast! Before I know it, it will be here. I need to order my "Anne's Keeper" organizer holders.

I go my "THE STITCHERY" catalog in today. I can "dream" of some more stitching I can work on. Have enough right now to do, so will just admire the pieces in the catalog.

My sister-in-law is back in town. She received word that her mother is failing fast. So, she was on the first plane out. We pulled her car out of my folks garage so she has a car to drive. Waiting word on how she's doing. Her mom was given a year over two years ago, so she's been going pretty strong. She just wasn't ready to go, and I believe she will fight this as well.

I'm getting stuff done. I could get more done if I just didn't play so much on the computer! Hey, I'm having fun! I'll be back to Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...