Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Having A Wonderful Birthday!!

Today started out getting Patrick to take me to Starbucks before he left for work. We went over to Starbucks which is about 4 miles away. I had a free drink or food coupon. We went over and got a doughnut and drink. I had him drop me off on Jackson Hwy, so I could walk the rest of the way home. That was a good 1.5 miles. I had a good walk.

Came home and decided to get moving on my desserts. I made a jello dessert as well as cupcakes. 


I made some cool whip frosting to go with it. The cupcakes tasted great. 

I also worked on my family history. I also copied another letter, which I need to post. I added a few photos to the tree as well. I found a gal that had information on my family tree, but wanted to know where she got the information on who "his father" was. I'm getting closer to knowing a little more about my family. 

I then worked on MTurk again today. Wanted to get some more money in there. Patrick got home and and we went out to eat. I like going to McMenamins for dinner. They do have good food. It's a little on the expensive side but it's good food. 


Just before Patrick got home my gift arrived from my daughter! I love them!! She knows me well! I love it when she send me Disney stuff! I'm still a kid at heart. She was busy at work today, but we did get in a little chat today. 

I worked on the eagle last night. I have part of the pole down. I'm finding I should have started with the pole in the first place. Oh, well. I have a few more ideas for dad's quilt. I need to figure out if I told Bev I'm doing 10" or 8" blocks. Once I do that, then I can start working on the other blocks that will go with the quilt. 

I was just enjoying my day today. I got a lot of texts from family and friends wishing me a Happy Birthday. It goes in line with Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...