Monday, May 16, 2016

Got Some Quilting In

Today was a good day...just a very quiet day and a little lonely. Not that that bothers me.

I worked on MTurk again today. I also got in some gaming with a friend on-line. We had a good visit, since I don't see her on much anymore.


I pulled out Phil's quilt. I decided I needed to get some quilting in. I watched a couple shows on TV to get caught up on what I've been missing.


I finished this block. I enjoyed working on it. I was working on laundry at the same time. It has been quiet and I've really enjoyed it.

Last night I did bowl a 300 game - but it was in 9 pin-no-tap! It's the first one I've done. Patrick bowled a 286, he messed up the last shot. I was hoping the both of us could get it at the same time.

I'm planning on working on my cross stitch or basket tonight. I think I'm going to do the cross stitch but who knows, I tend to change my mind! lol

Wish I had more to say, but really don't. Guess those quiet days bring little to talk about. Back to being boring, I guess. (smiling)

May we all be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...