Thursday, May 19, 2016

Another Rainy Day....With Applique

Today started out early - no surprise there! I got my breakfast and headed out to my neighbors to drop of her mail. I watered her plants and then ran into my other neighbor. We must of talked for a good hour. Then I had to head off to my folks house to water plants there too. I can't wait till they both get back! One is this Saturday and the other won't be back for another week. I realized as I was watering my folks plants that the gal that was supposed to water in the back yard, wasn't doing it. So, um, there are a few plants dying.....guess I should have payed more attention...oops.

A Year Ago Today.
It was raining over there, so decided to let the rain water their plants. I did have to call them because mom's appointment next week needed to be changed. Plus I had to check on mom's client with her.

I came home and had the left over sandwich from last night. It was really good.

A Year Ago Today
This afternoon I was watching NCIS New Orleans and appliqueing on the quilt block for the contest. I was texting my son on how it looks. Before I knew it, I was taking it out and redoing it. I must of taken out all that I put in! I'll work on it again tonight or I just might wait till tomorrow. Not really looking forward to finishing it up right now. Got tired of taking it out. I may show those photos next week so one can get the idea of what I was going through.

I'm thinking of doing my cross stitch or just sit and draw. Who knows!

I didn't do as much with MTurk today. I wanted to but never got on the computer till now. It's an odd day when I don't get on the computer! Shows how much I wanted to work on that block....ugh.

Not sure what to label today....don't have a label for the quilt blocks, but then I don't have a photo either. Oh, well.....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...