Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Did I do What I Planned?.....Nope...

Today I wanted to sleep in, but didn't get there. I was up by the time Patrick left for work. I sat and typed the two blogs to have all the information on the TAS Annual Meeting. It took a little longer than I thought it would. Then I worked on my MTurk for a couple hours. I'm getting more money for the supplies I need to go to Seminar. lol  I also worked on some genealogy for about 1 1/2 hours.

I also worked on Patrick's "scotch-a-roos" that he wanted. I didn't get to put chocolate on them because he called and was coming home early. I did get the grill going, but that didn't start up like usual, so it took a little longer to get it moving.

After supper Patrick wanted to go out, so we were out for about 3 hours. All in all, I was not getting much done! I didn't get to cut the fabric for the friendship blocks. I have till next Friday before I have to pass them out. I didn't get any quilting done either.

Oh, well, at least I did get a few things worked on....Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Working On Embroidery Today

 This morning, I took my time getting to the grange. I took my "goldwork" piece with me. I wanted to see if I could finish it. I w...