Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A Day Of Waiting

The day started out okay. I went walking with Cherry and then we had to head out to Tacoma for my doctors appointment.

We left around 11 am and went to Olympia for my blood tests. I need them for next week. Then it was off to Tacoma for my breathing test. Arrived an hour early....ugh. We waited an hour, then went in to my appointment. My doctors appointment was scheduled for 4 pm but was told when I scheduled that when I was done, I would go in to see the doctor......nope.....ended up waiting till 4 pm to get in. Then they told me it would be 5 mins and he would be in......nope.....45 mins later he finally came in. We went over my tests and now I have to take a CT scan. That will be scheduled for later.
Then....we headed home at 5:35 pm. We reached Olympia around 6:15 pm and then stopped at Outback Steakhouse to get something to eat.

It was on the way home again, getting house about 8 pm. It's been on long day!


While I waited - before the test and a little after - I worked on the Winter Rose piece. I was a little too shaky to do a lot after the test. The good news is that I don't have asthma.

So, the best part - I was at least a little Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...