Sunday, July 21, 2019

Not One Of My Better Days

This morning I was up early....then after about 15 mins, went back to sleep on the couch. I had a headache this morning that was a sinus headache. I was going to take something for it last night but thought I would be fine.

I kept going today though. I worked on laundry and took it out to hang out on the clothes line. I washed our quilt on the bed. Patrick was getting stuff ready to take to Katt. She said she'd take a few things, so we will be taking those to her.

I made Patrick his Date Bars, and then I was just beat! I took a nap on the couch.

Then it was time to go to moms to be with my brother and his wife. We stopped off at Phillip's to give him his Birthday gift. We dropped off some veggies too. He gave me so lettuce from his garden and some carrot cake he made. I can't wait to eat it!!

Next was the trip to my moms. Found my sister in law in the garage with mom. Mom was sitting down and cutting the staplers out of the papers she wanted to shred. She asked me if I wanted to join her. They had a lot of stuff cleaned up and some of the stuff was being boxed up to go to my brothers. Asked mom if she found the clay pot she had. Said no, she hadn't but she saw one that she thought she would get for me instead. I laughed to myself about that. My sister in law knows how to clean and she's been helping mom. They even had a box with my name on it. It was genealogy stuff, photos, letters, and some of the stuff I gave my dad. There are a lot of dad's certificates. I can put them in the genealogy book I will work on.

So, today wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...