Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Started Out With A Headache

Yep, that's what I said, the day started out with a headache. Not something I really wanted to have but ended up with it. I stalled walking because of it.

Then round 10 am I headed over to Cherry's to get moving and walk. When I got home, it still wasn't doing so good that I had to take an Excedrin for it.

So, I got laundry moving again. Then I went and sat down to work on my beading. Listened to the CD audio books that I have. Finished one and started another. I'll return one and end up getting 2 more from the library.


I finished up the snowman pieces for the ornament. I need to do a couple more. I will work on them when I can. I was thrilled to finally get this set done. I have the blue beads I need to finish this. I will have to get more when I make more.

Then I pulled out my Wild Birds.


I was looking for the bead that broke and couldn't find it. I think the other half is there. I decided to keep going and work on this. Ever since I saw Sharon's Wild Birds done, I really do have the itch to finish mine. The bird is coming to life. I really do like the way it's coming along. I think mine is a little lighter in color than hers. We will see when I get it done.

I wanted to take a nap today but I kept getting phone calls. Mom called thinking I was mad at her. She was mad that I didn't stop by last night to get the quilt to bind for her. Told her I would come visit tomorrow. Never did get the nap. Had to schedule my phone call with my doctor in Tacoma. Also got a call from the doctor in Olympia and I have to go and get B-12 shots for 6 weeks. It will start this Thursday. I will see if I have to do the same day each week or if I can do it when I go up.

It's at least another day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...