Friday, July 19, 2019

Starting Over - A Good Thing

Today started out pretty good. We walked but didn't get very far before one of the other neighbors got our attention. She told us about being attacked by 2 dogs that were in the neighborhood. The ambulance and police showed up at 5:30 am the other day. I slept through it. She looked pretty bad. The dogs mauled her. The armed looked really bad. We did one more loop and then we called it done.

Came home and got the call to go pick Daisy up at the Picky Puppy. I stopped and dropped off the CD that I finished. Before I left I put the next book on hold so I could listen to it later. I have 5 CD's to listen to right now. Picked up Daisy and brought her home.

Sophie and Daisy were checking each other out at first, then they both took a nap - not to far away from each other. Sophie made sure she could see Daisy no matter what.

I listened to 1 CD of the new book. Then I turned the Netflix on and cross stitched.
Q

I started over! It actually worked out great! I now know what the heck I'm doing. I am trying to get the stair step method going, but needed to work on a few things first. I'm a lot happier with this!

Patrick came home early and worked out in the yard.

After supper we took Daisy home and then went to the movies. We watched "Lion King" at the theater. It was crowded but not till the movie started, then more people showed up. I don't understand why people wait till the last minute to go to the movies! The movie is really good. I really enjoyed it. I love the music.

So, at least today was a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...